This post might be filled with many random pictures =PDSC05008Ha! Seem like it has been so long I hang around here. Well, three days is long for me I guess =P Anyway, I am now having my one week long mid sem break.

DSC05027*No idea who took this but this shows I am hard at play work*

Its more like an assignment week rather with six works on hand plus one report which was given an unofficial extension till Monday (Officially the first day of my break). Other than the 6+1 reports/assignments, I still have to deal with many other things such as my air tickets, enrolment for the units in Shanghai, writing all sorts of semi-formal emails, sorting out banking stuff and many more. IMG_0036 I wasted my Sunday away by doing my report half-heartedly. Chat non-stop, Facebook-ing to my heart’s content (FRIM’s pictures!!), reading blogs and other dilly dally-ing stuff! And till the very next Monday morning, I was still taking it easy but at a relatively more pressurized pace.IMG_0017 Until someone decided to talk to me about inherent trust and friends. I spent my time relating those rather than doing my report! Hmm.. but it was alright, I get to doubt over being so naive all over again. (A point here, I did not choose to be naive, just people’s perception placed me there)IMG_0020 Other than that, I had to help others with their things. Non stop calls, sms, MSN and also settle some issues regarding the flights, course fees etc When all was over, it was practically 1pm ++ and I have not even done more than a fifth of my discussion!  IMG_0029 With the time pressure at its max, I completed right before 4.30pm. Printed and got out of the house at 4.45pm. Taxi was there and I got to the lab 5 minutes to 5pm. Hit by panic that I could not locate the lab. IMG_0030 Oh well, this is when I feel my phone is so useful! Two minutes before 5pm, I got my work (along with Lee Ming and Shane ones) handed in. *Phewww* DSC05009 Rushed to meet Meaghan and she was still doing it! I was panicking myself all over again for her. Thinking back, I must have seemed so silly funny! IMG_0031 After Meaghan handed in her work, we talked till about 6pm. I was supposed to go out with Yan Wan at 6.30pm. Guess its a hassle to catch a cab home to wait her there so I just stay put in Monash. DSC05011 Went to have dinner. Wanted something easy on my stomach since I just had milk for lunch (I was running out of time! Even for food! LOL) The milk did its job though. I did not have gastric =P We chose porridge =) DSC05016 Lots of catching up while eating. We meet like once a semester. Meeting her for her convocation is not counted! >< And every time we meet, there will be something so “memorable”.DSC05023 Oh well, just put it positively, we have something real “memorable” to remind us of the rare meet-ups we have! =) It was a long night thereafter as I tried to do some cleaning up. My room was seriously in bad shape! Ever since my hand’s incident, I have not been cleaning it much other than sweeping and mopping.

IMG_0438 *new water bottle!*

Things piled up. It was still better than how my room in Brunei would be like though. But in Brunei, they will be magically cleaned [ok, not magically, thanks to Aunt Damas] every time I go back to it at night again.IMG_0037 It is different here, my fresh laundry just pile up, marked reports and assignments just laid around, the books were never back to where they were supposed to be, the stationeries just scattered around and many more ==”IMG_0045 So that night was a tiring yet productive one in terms of doing some cleaning. =) Had a power sleep and woke up to do some work with Sharron while she revises. IMG_0046 Well, I did get things sorted and few emails sent. Got to fulfill my promise to help her out with her studies. Had lunch with her and Meaghan who came over at around noon =) DSC05024 I went to nap while they two were diligently completing tasks. IMG_0813 We had fun talking and also celebrating Meaghan’s birthday having first ever mooncake eating session for Meaghan.IMG_0812 We had another visitor through internet HAHAHA I had fun and more fun thereafter when the visitor came up and looked at how girl talk is like HAHAHA… DSC05030 DSC05031 DSC05033DSC05032 We all went out to meet Chu Ying, JJ, Sze Ling and Wen Hao for dinner.  After that, went to get my camera.IMG_0011

Yes, you read it correctly, MY CAMERA! =P [Check Ixus 110 IS – of course Canon lah! hehe] And here goes the necessary cam-whoring! =P   IMG_0039 IMG_0010 IMG_0023IMG_0013 IMG_0009 Dropped Meaghan off Sunway Medical for her jared finger. [Great that it was all good again =)] IMG_0055 Came home to get some stuff done [Unsuccessful] Went for an hour plus nap and got some work done [Semi-successful]IMG_0070 It was all good times albeit now I feel heavy headed (woke up feeling slightly feverish) and have a scalded finger ==” [Ok, except for when I was forced to finish my dinner and when someone went a bit emo! *yeah, emo!*]IMG_0062 But still, I am very happy! =D Life can never be better =) Now.. I am looking forward to tomorrow if the plan really follow through. Then I can perhaps take more pictures of ducks! Yen Ming and Hui Sean!! No updates?!IMG_0067 Also looking forward to Pahang. This is totally unconfirmed but I am still hoping it does happen =) Been a more than one year always-say-only plan! LOL

Also hope to go for the Canon Photo Marathon! Anyone?!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: