Bye China! Hi Malaysia! Opps… In Brunei already! =D

So, after the day trip, we were lucky to got a place to stay. IMG_1198Not only that, we got the guy who sent us to the hotel to get us to the airport the very next day. IMG_1201Our flight would be at 2pm but we insist on going to the airport at 9am. That would be so early and the driver kept trying to persuade us to go only at 10am.    IMG_1209We insist to go at 9am and did not regret it. IMG_1210Our luggage were over weight and when we finished settled everything, it was already 11am. Not long after, we checked-in, went through the immigration and soon, boarded =) IMG_1213Five hours was painstaking. And in Airasia, you should know lah… everything needs money. But it was better than what I had in mind.IMG_1214Chee Sian, Khoo and I chatted using the touch-screen system and tried hard to spend all my RMB on snacks LOL. IMG_1227Von Yi was lost somewhere with Shaun then =P IMG_1228Landed at 7pm plus and got out of airport only after 8pm! Thanks so much to Von Yi, she insisted on sending me back to where I stay. Before that we went to eat dinner. I feel so paiseh lah! Her family send me back yet treat me to dinner again. It was already 9pm when we were at the dinner place. So quick!!!IMG_1232 IMG_1233When I reached my place it was nearly 10pm but I could not do anything to the new place. It was so dirty (as in the dust all over the place and over the floor) but I do not have brooms or mops. All I could do was wipe my study table and unpack. Go over to a friend’s place to move my things. I walked to and fro carrying my stuff FIVE times =S

Until it was nearly 1am in the morning I stopped. I cleared a little of my place and unpacked properly. Before I was to sleep, I suddenly realised my phone ran out of battery and I do NOT have the charger with me. I panicked and sms Sze Ling. And my phone then off itself. I felt lucky then cause I could at least send Sze Ling the sms. But at the same time, I was so worried that I could not wake up because I do not have any alarm. Well, in luck again, I woke up early enough to prepare and wait for others to come =) [and also to realise I have my charger with me =.=] Anyway how, the others were busy and got late. So we ended up going to a Thai restaurant to meet up with them for lunch =D So long that I did not have any Thai food =) IMG_1237 IMG_1239 IMG_1240 IMG_1241 IMG_1242 IMG_1243 IMG_1244Not too bad and they brought me to buy what I need some more! They were just so nice. They even came to help me move my remaining stuff =) THANK YOU SO MUCH. I am really a lucky person because my surname is “Foo” mah (姓“符”=幸福)! HAHA

And we lingered in my unit for awhile before the next destination =DIMG_1267After that, we went to Khoo’s house! Eat eat eat. Always, if go to his house, its like a chocolate store. Not any store. Its those with FREE good chocolates LOL Yum yum~~IMG_1269We planned to have dinner at Murni because they all always brag about how nice but never bring me there. IMG_1271But plans changed and we went to have dinner with his mum and brother instead. Good meal again! Thanks so much =DIMG_1272 The bean curd was not too bad!IMG_1273 But this is nice. With salted egg yolk!!! (I forgot to tell my dad about this!)IMG_1274 IMG_1275 IMG_1276 Pork with watermelon!IMG_1277 yes! Watermelon balls =) YummyyyyyyIMG_1278 IMG_1279 IMG_1280 Everything was so yummy and I love this crispy mini baby octopus =D (Just as if I am eating bug since it looks like bug and is crispy – but if it was a real bug, I won’t even go near it I think LOL)IMG_1281The next stop was to Chee Sian’s place and play with Larrie. I did not know his mom would be back already but then we did meet and his mom is so nice. Good hospitality =) But his dog does not like me =(IMG_1284She only does not bark at me when she is tired. I am going to keep a shirt I wear for one hundred days (without washing) in her cage. Next time when she see me, she is going to love me! HAHAHA…

And show you all one thing… IMG_1290This is *deng deng deng deng* Chee Sian’s room! HAHA… so many bears. And the light! LOOK! IMG_1291 And in his room, everything is green, this is SUPPOSED to be my room! LOL *tam sim*

After that, it was quite late already and they got me home. I continue packing to decide what is to leave in the unit itself and what to bring back to Brunei.IMG_1295And Meaghan was there to stay overnight =) We talked while I packed and slept. The very next morning, the taxi was waiting for me and I left for the airport while Meaghan went to the university to get some work done =D Bye, Malaysia~

Having real holiday,

The one who wants to only laze at home! =P


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: